Saturday, March 7, 2015

June 02 2014


Date: Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 12:15 PM



Well this week was definetely a struggle for us here but we made it through.
I got really sick on wednesday and was in bed all day with a fever and very bad stomach problems, and then a couple days later I got a cold so now my stomach is better but I have a bad cough. Anyways on wednesday I asked for a blessing and my companion said in the blessing that "I did not bring on this sickness by my own doing but that it was a necessary trial that I needed to pass through" when he said that I felt a big peace come over me and I recieved comfort, what a blessing. Here is has been a little cold but not very much but it should be raining a lot more this week. My Comp is so funny, he is so great and so smart, he is teaching math at nights to prepare me for school haha. So this last week the owner of our house asked for her house back and tonight we will be going to check out an apartment and maybe sign the contract if it looks good which is a blessing because it is very hard to find houses in our sector. There are not much new things here but I am happy and time is going very fast.I love you all and will see you soon!

Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment