Thursday, March 5, 2015

June 10 2013


Date: Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 10:25 AM


Wow another week has flown by! My companion Elder Evans left last tuesday morning and my new companion got here tuesday afternoon. His name is Elder Villagran, He is from Guatemala, he has a lot of time on the mission and will end in about 3 months. He is a good missionary, we are working really hard and finding a lot of success! There are a lot of problems here in the branch and we are working a ton to fix them. This week was cold here, freezing wind and rain all day every day...its rough. Everything has been going great, no wierd food haha but I have noticed in the past couple weeks that my right shoulder has been hurting real bad, I may go to the doctor here and see whats going on. I love the people here on the island they are all super nice, the only hard part in since there are so few I pertty much know them all. It makes it wierd to do contacts and try to invite the same people over and over again, ha I hope were not bugging them too bad but hey its all for a good purpose! Today we might go fishing but well see cause there is a lot of rain. The fleas are still eating me alive but I am learning to live with them ha. That is so crazy that Adam is home already and that Keaton and Mitchell are both leaving so soon! The mission is super hard but super worth it, I cant believe how much changes I have gone through and where I am today, I just cant comprehend how fast time flies. I hope all is well at home, I keep you all in my prayers and love you all so much. I am not sure if I am leaving the island this next week or in a couple more, well see where the lord sends me and when. Love you!!
Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment