Thursday, March 5, 2015

January 14 2013


Date: Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:37 AM


So hello! Today is changes here in the mission, Yes I got changed. I left Colina and am headed for a place called Lampa! My new companion is a Latino and only speaks spanish, its going to be so different but good because I will learn a lot from him. We are on our way after emailing to change, so I have not seen my new house yet or area but I will for sure keep you updated next week. Last night was so hard...Saying goodbye to so many people here that I was and am so close too. Last night one family ( The same one who I baptized and spent christmas with) came over, I kinda gave my last goodbye speech ha, we were all crying...it was so hard but so rewarding, I really saw my purpose as a misionary, To bring families together and to help teach them how they can be together forever. What an experience, I will never forget the poeple here. This week was good, super hot though, every day was over 100 degrees about! Ill try to send you some pictures today of my week. I dont have much time today to email but I love you all! Thank you for everything you do for me :) I am loving my mission and working hard, and becoming chileno!

Love you all

Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment