Saturday, March 7, 2015

September 17 2013


Date: Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 10:01 AM


FAMILY! This week was crazy! Yeah so ill start out with the crazy story yeah! So a couple of days ago me and my companion were late for lunch with a member, we were really far away and were sitting waiting for a bus. Usually the buses here come very often and you only need to wait a few minutes, but we ended up waiting for over 30 minutes and not one bus came....we began walking....we decided to take a taxi but again for some reason there was not even ONE who had room or would stop...we kept walking....as we were walking we saw in front of us a lady walking towards us and bawling, as we got closer she tripped and fell right in front of us and began hitting the ground and crying even harder. I helped her up and my companion about had a heart attack from what was happening, I lead her to the curb and we sat down, I crouched down and started telling her to take deep breaths and to relax...after a few minutes she relaxed a little more, she kept repeating "Why dont I just die now" " I have nobody and nowhere to go" " I am ashamed". I began talking to her about god and how at times we have to hit rock bottom before he can lift us up, I asked how we could help her (My comp still was kinda in shock) she said she needed a taxi, so I helped her up and we walked towards the street, as I am looking around she FAINTS!!! My comp reacted and caught her and we lowered her down softly. I was holding her head so it didnt touch the hard cement. EVERYBODY was watching haha, But silently in my mind I began to bless this poor lady. As I did she woke up and violently tried to remove my hand and began freaking out and a lot of ugly things that I dont want to describe. we waved down two cops and later left. THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS-- God puts us in places where we need to be, Who knows what would have happened with this lady if we werent there. I know she needed that blessing and someone to help her, and who knows maybe one day shell call us ( I slipped a handout card in her backpack)



Well this week was great and thats my crazy story. haha I love the mission, time flies way to fast, and my english is horrible haha. Well I love you all, this week is the 4th of July for Chile in other words. should be fun:)

Im safe! and im happy! 

Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment