Thursday, March 5, 2015

October 29 2012


Date: Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:54 PM



Hey everyone ah crazy day, sadly I dont have very much time to write today. Yes email or dear elders work pretty good I get them both weekly. Just send them (Dear elders) to the santiago north mission and they will deliver them to me from there. so this week- Got chased by a dog, ripped my pants up to my knee on my bike, had my first baptism! Everyone thinks I am Julia Roberts brother, We met a person who named her kids Elvis and Jesus, Im learning the language, I took a ton of pictures ill try to send them! Like every other person here is named Nacho haha, . Soon I have to send home my ipod touch cause they are not aloud here..lame... chile is going great though, at times very hard work actually always it is very hard work but I am doing my best to work hard.   To mail me anything  this is my address..i think ha, use Dear elder or email for now

312 maria graham
elder roberts
mision chile santiago norte
sucursal patronato
casilla 60
santiago
chile

I love you all! Today was crazy hopefully my pictures can make up for my short email 

-Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment