Saturday, March 7, 2015

December 09 2013


Date: Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 7:52 AM


Dear family and friends, this week was an awesome week! I got my new companion Elder Sorensen from Centerville Utah! He is super awesome, its so weird though cause he is like my twin haha, we get a long very well. This week it was really hot here which is weird, it doesnt seem like christmas time at all but thats probably a good thing or we would be more home sick ha. I still havn´t gotten my package yet but the mail comes wednesday so cross your fingers! Currently we have 8 people with baptismal dates!! Woo hoo! This week it was fun because my companion got to do a lot of "Firsts" ---His first contact, his first completo, his first lesson, his first everything. Its a cool experience to train, I am learning so much and its really fun. The new sector is going well, its nice because everything is close so we dont have to walk really far like my other sectors. The members here are really helpful so that makes me excited to work with them. Well there is a lot on my plate and its hard at times but im pushing through with a smile. Well not much to say other than im Happy, Merry Christmas, and well talk soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you all so much!!

Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment