Saturday, March 7, 2015

April 22 2014


Date: Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 1:57 PM


Wow family! so THIS WEEK ONLY our P-day was changed because today we got to go to the temple!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh it was sooo powerful seeing the new things their it was amazing! This week was also awesome for us- We had a Baptism on Sunday- Rosa Millaqueo- she is like 78 years old and she was so happy to be baptized, she got up and cried saying she was so happy. Also I found out officialy that I will fly home the 11th of August of 2014. I am excited to talk to you all in two weeks on mothers day! the 11th of May. I will let you know about the details when it gets closer. Here the weather is  cooling down wich is nice, it makes the work a lot easier. We are finding a lot of people and working hard, we are expecting two more baptisms the 11th of may! My portuguese is going very well...in fact I already finished the books and discs that my mom sent me haha I guess its time to step up the level. There is another Elder in our zone who is also learning so we talk all the time in Portuguese. Today my testimony was strengthened as I entered the temple, and wow what peaceful power is in the temple. I cant wait to go again! Luckily this time I dont have to wait a whole other year to enter. I hope all is well at home and I hope you are all happy! Sorry for the short letter...

Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment