Saturday, March 7, 2015

May 19 2014


Date: Mon, May 19, 2014 at 11:50 AM


Well my dear family and friends, I found out that once again I will be staying in Corona Sueca and I will be training another new missionary that I will go get tomorrow! All is well here in the sector, yesterday we saw a miracle! Yesterday we went into a house with an investigator (Gina) and with her husband that is slowly progressing and listening more. Yesterday we sat down and started teaching when all the sudden he came in and wanted to listen. We taught the plan of salvation and afterwards he looked at Gina and gave her a hug and the both started crying in front of us saying that they never had felt such hapiness. Victor now wants to know more! sooo spiritual! Currently we have six people preparing to be baptized. Yesterday Camilo recieved the priesthood, and wow everyong is progressing so well. I jsut cant belive how fast time is flying!

well I love you all

Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment