Thursday, March 5, 2015

November 5 2012


Date: Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 8:28 AM


Hello! wow where to begin......okay this was my week: So got my pants fixed cause they were ripped...then I ripped my other ones which are now getting fixed and I again ripped the first ones that ripped haha will it ever end? luckily there is a lady in the ward who fixes them for free. This week I had really bad Knee problems, but Sister Essig is or was a nurse and she helped me out, i am recovering. Happy Halloween! So guess what! This year on Halloween we were in a lesson with this weird girl haha and randomly she was like - I cant sleep at night cause I see ghosts....- haha so we gave a blessing on her house and cast out evil ghosts on Halloween! how cool! Also mom I bought an mp3 player today and will transfer my music onto it and after just give my
ipod to the Armstongs. Evrey saturday we teach an english class, its fun, also this week my companionship (p,s, im in a trio- its me, Elder Armstrong, and Elder Saravia, he is from Bolivia, super cool kid) any ways we had the highest numbers in the mission! Which it shows, we have currently like idk 20 investigators and 13 with baptismal dates. this next sunday we are baptizing 4, and If I am lucky I will be able to do one, my first baptism that I did! sweet. I hav a new love for Flan, it is so delicios haha. the food here is good, they feed you a ton but according to my scale I have lost weight.....weird. also I love the people here, I am witnessing miracles. This week we got a father of a family who has worked for 30 plus years to commit to keep the sabbth day holy! so cool. also last night I gave my first blessing of comfort in spanish to Patricio andres donores guevara, yeah everyone here has 4 or more names and they are so tricky. but okay he and his family are less active, he has been trying to quit drinking for a while, last night we helped him set goals to change, and after he asked me to bless him, hands shaking I placed my hands on his head. Immedietely I felt the spirit, I was calm, words filled my mind and I spoke clear and understandable spanish, what an experience, a true miracle. ........ so here are the answers to the questions everyone has-
there are currently 5 of us in our small house
no I have not gotten sick yet
I have about an hour to email every week, and yes I can print off emails it just costs extra. email and dear elders I recieve every week
No I dont need to buy a bike they have some here
Mom elder armstrong wants bleach haha so next package can you throw some in? bleach for teeth
The weather here is HOT I sweat a ton
Overall another week down, very very hard at times but its becoming easier. I am working hard and growing so much.
Love you all !!
-Elder Roberts
P.s. I am sending a ton of pictures this week cause last week we were cut off short on time to email.



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment