Thursday, March 5, 2015

March 4 2013


Date: Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 8:09 AM



Hello! So First things first....last monday as you all know I was changed to serve in Corona sueca, BUT Monday night Me and Elder Shelley were changed again to work in El Salto, so that is where I was this whole past week. Elder Shelley is still my companion and we have been working hard. He has been out for almost a year now, currently he can speak the language good but at times our investigators need me to translate for him haha. I am very happy here in El Salto. We were pretty much knocking doors all week to open this sector, we found so many great paople, we actually gave a ton of priesthood blessings too, we had many spiritual experiences this past week. Some cool things about this area: We live in apartments so there are not  as many bugs or spiders, across from our apartments is a hugs israelite cemetary, we asked if we could go in but its a private cemetary, ill try to take some pics though, its crazy looking. Also by our house is a shop to repair exotic and expensive cars, we pass by all the time and the cars are SO COOL, we are going to ask if we can take pictures there too. I am very happy in our new sector, there is a ton of work. Yesterday we found out some interesting things about our ward. First of all they have not had a bishop for over a year! and second the asistence was about 50 yesterday, later we printed out the names of all the members and it took up 38 pages. There is a TON of re-activating to do here ha. Sadly I didnt take many pictures this week and I forgot my camera at the apartment but I will try to take more this next week. Everything has been great, My comp and I get along super well, he is a great missionary. Yesterday I was sick all day, I slept literally all day, I must have eaten something bad.but today I feel better. I love you all! Thanks for your love and support!

Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment