Saturday, March 7, 2015

February 17 2014


Date: Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 8:29 AM



Well well well, here we are, already ending another change here in the mission, Next week is chages and we have no idea what will happen. Things have been going great here this week, it has been so great! We had a saturday and sunday stake conference this week and we got a lot of our investigators to go. After the conference on saturday we were in the hall with all the people and  one of our investigators (Gina) said "Elder can I talk to you.....I have been thinking it over and over and I have finally made the decision, I want to be baptized, and I want you to baptize me..." WHAT! haha it was so so spiritual I didnt even know what to say, then I said YES! of course haha so now currently--Next week the (23) Mary Gonzalez will be baptized, and also Gina, Felipe, and Rosa are preparing to be baptized very soon. What blessings we have seen these two changes here, we went from basically nothing to many people wanting to be baptized and sacrificing so much to do so. It was a great week! I am glad to report that my health is doing a lot better, actually I dont think I have ever been more fit in my life, I do exercises at morning and at night. Just love the mission, its so dang tough but it is great. I just cant believe how fast time goes....6 months left!

Elder Roberts


Here is our Valentine photo, I decided to where a black tie to mourn for me and Keaton losing our Valentines haha jk. It was fun though, and I bought some awesome shades for 3 bucks :)



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment