Saturday, March 7, 2015

June 30 2014


Date: Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 11:11 AM


So this week was great until friday....First of all I had a killer birthday, it was a blast and we even found a family of 4! I ended up getting 3 cakes and a lot of "Happy birthdays" thank you all! So on friday night I got really sick- I had a fever of 103 and a cough, Saturday I still had a fever and the cough was deeper in my lungs, then on sunday the fever continued and so they came and rushed me to the hospital instead of church ha and I finally saw a doctor. He gave me about 6 different medications to take for the next 5 days and he told me that I cant do anything for at least 3 days. So it has been a little rough, but it is just another trial to learn from and to grow stronger. I am doing better now, the fever is gone, I just feel very tired and have a deep cough. Other than that all is well, we are finding new people and Felipe who was recently baptized was confirmed yesterday, recieved the priesthood, and gave a talk! Its very great to see peoples progress and see how much they can change.

Well this email is going to be a little short, I need to rest!

Love you all,

Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment