Thursday, March 5, 2015

January 28 2013


Date: Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 9:49 AM


Hello...hmmmm these past two weeks have been really rough mom and dad, sadly my companion is very very different than me, we are trying to work together but at times it doesnt work. This sector is rough. Ive found I am praying harder than I ever have before which is good. Please keep encouraging me and helping me hang in there. I love you so much, and greatefull to be a missionary, I know this hard time will pass, I trust our Father in Heaven. I am happy you are working hard and sounds like life is good. Just remember when its tough that I love you. well, be safe, hopefully it will get warmer there soon and colder here soon, looks like we should trade weather. Love you

Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment