Saturday, March 7, 2015

November 04 2013


Date: Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 7:36 AM


FAMILY!!! So guess what! Elder Holland is coming to speak to our mission on the 12 of November!! WOOOOT! haha we are all pretty stoked. Everything is going really good here in my new sector as a Zone leader. My companion Elder Bueno is super legit, we get a long very well and are always laughing. We are finding SO MANY PEOPLE who are prepared to accept the gospel its crazy. Also, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! For halloween we were in a house teaching and a ton of little kids came trick or treating so we gave them candies and took photos ha ill send some pictures. So I heard it has been snowing there! lucky haha here it has benn super hot, im getting pretty tan. Well Im going to send a voice recording today as well, but youll have to forgive me if I never sound very enthusiastic in my recordings haha I always record at night when im super tired. anyways, I love you all!

Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment