Saturday, March 7, 2015

August 19 2013


Date: Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Well well well I am finally back on the continent!! My plane ride was very smooth and the boat ride too. I am in my new sector and I LOVE IT! My companion is so amazing, he is 25, he has about 8 months in the mission. A week before he left his father passed away, he is the only convert in his family and nobody writes him, what an example he is! His name is ELder Henriquez, he is currently waiting for his visa so he can go to his real mission in Venezuela, he has been waiting 8 months! My new house is really nice and really new, we live in apartments. My sector is awesome, its a little interesting in some parts but im safe:) This week we worked really hard and had a great time doing it. We have someone named Paola who is going to be baptized next sunday! She is so amazing and so prepared. Recently her husband committed suicide and she found him. It has been a huge trial in her life but it is so amazing to see the Lord and the gospel changing her life and giving her the peace she is looking for. Here the weather has been perfect, sunny but not too hot. Everything has been going so great though I am super happy in my new sector, were going to see a lot of miracles here in this sector. Thank you for all your letters and all your support in my mission. I couldnt do it without each one of you. I love you all and I cant wait to see you all face to face again. 

l also I randomly got a message from one of my converts, from Nacho (Ignacio)  who was like my brother in my first sector....He told me thank you for all I did and that he started his papers to serve a mission....wow. When we first met him he didnt want anything with the gospel....and I remember specifically we gave him a blessing and in the blessing said he would serve a mission. wow the lord is working miracles, I have never felt so happy in my life!!!


Elder Roberts!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment