Saturday, March 7, 2015

August 27 2013


Date: Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 11:36 AM


Another week down in Chile, Things have been going great. On sunday we had a BAPTISM!! It was an awesome experience the lady who got baptized has and is going through so many trials in her life, it is so rewarding to be able to see the gospel change people and bless them so much more. Me and my companion are doing great, each friday we have sushi in our house which is weird because before I hated sushi but now I love it. The sector is great, the people here are so kind and so helpful. A little dangerous at times haha a few times we heard gun shots really near, and there are big pit bulls and drug deals on every corner. But the nice thing is that the gangsters here have a kind of respect for the missionaries and they generally dont do anything, It has been really weird being back in the city with cars and people and no ocean but I love it here. My spanish is still improving each day and that makes me happy! Yesterday we had interviews with President Essig and he told me thanks for my service on the island and that between him and me the island is the hardest sector in the mission, and we did a lot of great things there. Here it has been really hot lately and cold at night. My health is good :) I still havnt gotten any packages from anybody haha so hopefully the ones you sent me are still coming and werent robbed. Also this week we saw more miracles, a lady who was 100 percent catholic is now preparing to be baptized in the ONLY true church, she has stopped drinking tea and has stopped smoking. MIRACLES! Anyways I love you all, once again thank you for your testimonies and your support!

Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment