Saturday, March 7, 2015

September 09 2013


Date: Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 11:57 AM

My dear family and friends, this week was great. Today we had changes in the mission and once again I recieved a new companion haha. He has about 3 months in the mission, he is from Peru, and him name is Elder Diaz. He is really small and really nice, im excited:) I am still senior companion and am still in La pincoya. Everything is going great here, sadly our baptism fell through yesterday but we have our hopes high for the future. I cannot believe how fast time is going....This past week I was and still am sick but im still happy!

I love the mission, it goes by so fast, I cant believe how much I have changed and learned. Our sector is great, not much has changed, still ghetto and still awesome haha

 Well to answer a couple of your questions:
-My favorite food here in Chile is probably fried fish and rice orrrr i dont know haha the food here is pretty similar to the food there. I Miss all the chocolates and goodies in the states here there are candies but they are lame haha.
-Craziest thing that has happened so far--you dont want to know (Mom)...until im home :)

Family and friends, God lives, I promise you he is always there and is more involved in your life than you can comprehend.  Sorry I dont have a lot of time to write, they reduced our time to write, now and in the future we have a half hour less... :/

Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment