Saturday, March 7, 2015

September 30 2013


Date: Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 11:07 AM


My familyyyyyyy!! Hi! I love your letters thank you so much! and MOM I GOT MY PANTS AND DEBIT CARD!!! Wooot the pants fit very well, and thanks for the Jerky:) This week was another week of hard hard work. A couple of days we were in the street the whole day knocking doors and doing contacts. The mission is definetely not easy but I know that it is worth it. This week was pretty hot here, a lot of smog and sun. This week we found a couple new people to teach which was nice, were excited to see them progress and learn more.

So today in our mission email they told us that Elder Holland is scheduled to come speak to us in November!! Im so stoked, also I dont think I have ever been more excited for general conference in my life than I am now haha, I cant wait.

So today we played soccer in the morning and I landed wrong and hurt my ankle pretty bad, so well see how it goes this week, ill keep you updated.

Anyways life is good, time is going by real fast, and I am happy:) Cant wait to see you all again and tell you all the stories from my mission!

Love you all, sorry my letter is a little short today.

Elder Roberts





NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment