Saturday, March 7, 2015

August 08 2014


Date: Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 1:29 PM


Well, its time to finally write my last email as a missionary! I am not sure if we will have any time next week to write so ill just make this one count. I jsut want to say that I am so proud to have served the lord as a missionary, I am very happy and eternally greateful for my mission. It has changed, edified, taught, and built me into the man the lord wanted me to become. I still have much to learn but I feel that my learning and progress skyrocketed here in the mission. It is amazing and humbling to look back and see the changes he has made in me. I am very excited and optimistic for the future and cant wait to see you all. I hope all is well, I pray for you daily and I know it will be a very bitter sweet moment leaving my chilean home and family to reunite with my other family. I love you all so much and wish I could repay you for all you have done for me, for your prayers, letters, emails, packages, and support- I am eternally greatful for each of you. I couldnt have done it without you. It looks like the lord is ready for me to go home, but I will always be his missionary, and I will always carry a plaque in my heart with his name on it. I am thankful to have seen so many miracles and to have witnessed the lords tender mercies for the people he loves so much here. I am also proud to say that I am finishing strong, each week they ask us to do 140 contacts as a companionship which can be hard to do, this last week we did 201 contacts and we found 10 new investigators-what blessings. well, I love you all, and I will see you very soon. Take care, and pray for my father along with me please.

Until we meet again...

Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment