Saturday, March 7, 2015

June 16 2014


Date: Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 12:21 PM


Well today begins MY LAST CHANGE IN THE MISSION, its insane.....So tomorrow a huge group of new missionaries arrive and so president decided to change my companion to a different sector and have me train another new elder-He will be my fourth son! haha and also I am going to stay here in Corona Sueca until the end of my mission which means I will be here for a total of 9 months. It is a long time but all is well, next week we are expecting a baptism and another in a few weeks to come. I also found out that I will be arriving home around 9:00 AM on August 12th. It is amazing how time flies! I am doing great, the new department is awesome and we are all working hard. Today I said goodbye to a lot of my best friends in the mission that head home today so that was weird but its just how the mission is. It has been cold here but this week should be pretty hot. Also the World Cup is now started which means we go in at wierd times in the week to plan or study because its like the super bowl of soccer and nobody lets us in haha. Well I lovde you all, sorry for the short letter I am in the process of choosing my classes for school.

Love you!!

Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment