Saturday, March 7, 2015

July 07 2014


Date: Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 9:40 AM


Well another week over and another week closer to the end. It has been hard knowing that I will be home so shortly, it has been something that satan definetely uses to try to make me not focus myself 100 percent - BUT I am doing just fine, this week even though we were in the house for 3 days due to my sickness we still worked really hard the remaining days and took out the trash! It was a great week, it went by really fast. All is well with me companion and I, we get along very well and have a blast together, Today after internet we are going bowling woo! So this week President Videla got here and starting changing a few things, it is amazing to see how different the mission feels now with a new president, its a little wierd getting used to some of the changes but it is definetely inspired of god. He is a very funny guy and their main concern is that the missionaries are happy, so thats awesome!

Yesterday was very spiritual in sacrament meeting, we were able to get 7 less active members to attend and 2 investigators, and 9 recent converts. It was an amazing feeling hearing one convert bless the sacrament for the first time and to see another pass the sacrament. WOW People DO CHANGE! 

As usual all is well, my portuguese is coming but very slowly because I have been focusing in helping my companion learn spanish, but when I return I hope to learn it more fully and even more languages! 

I am eternally greatful for the changes the Lord has made in my life in such short time. These truly have been the best two years for my life!

Love you all, see you soon!

Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment