Thursday, March 5, 2015

February 25 2013


Date: Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 9:00 AM


Oh my goodness I dont even know where to start. first of all I am SOOO STOKEDDD FOR KEATON! way to go man ill be waiting for ya! after we can talk about all of our cool experiences in chileno (note chileno is NOT spanish haha) This past week was nuts! We had special changes last thursday, I was moved to San francisco 2 sector, and today I am moving again to Corona Sueca 2. My new companion is Elder Shelley, he is legit  :) We are opening a new sector which means we are opening a new area and starting from scratch. Should be a lot of work but a lot of fun as well. Currently in my sector it is a bit of a change, I went from riding bikes a little to walking about 10 miles a day! Our house (In san fancisco) is about 35 minutes away from our sector it takes forever to walk. My feet are dead haha. Everything is great, We are working hard as usuall and having a lot of fun. Last week we went on a hike, ill send pictures of that and of my week. I am very happy where I am at, and everytime I hear about missionaries turning in papers or getting their call I feel the spirit so strong. This truly is the Lords work, I am so excited for Keaton and Mitchell and EVERYONE! Also that is so cool that Lisiate is going to use our song! SO COOL! Another cool thing, This past weekend we (6 missionaries) Did a special activity and went to the temple, we invited our investigators and recent converts, we had about 28 in all go! We walked around the temple and watched a movie there, it was cool :) This weekend I also gave about 4 blessings, the blessings are easy, the names are impossible! Anyways, Everything is great here, and I am so happy that things are well at home. I know without a doubt that my mission has changed me so much and I keep changing every day.

Yo se que el libro de mormon es literalmente la palabra de dios y que dios vive! Ese ultimo semana yo recibi muchas respuestas de mis oraciones. Que maravilloso que yo puedo ver milagros en mi vida y en las vidas de muchas personas. LES AMO!
 (I know the Book of mormon is literally the word of god and that god lives! This past week I recieved many answers to my prayers. How amazing it is to be a part of miracles in my life and in the lives of so many. I love you all!)

Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment