Saturday, March 7, 2015

December 02 2013


Date: Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 10:57 AM



Wow I literally cannot believe that it is already DECEMBER! That is just too crazy, here sadly I didnt do anything for Thanksgiving or black friday but we worked hard:) So today was changes in the mission and I have been changed again haha. I am now no longer Zone Leader but I have been called to be a district leader, to open a new sector, and to TRAIN A NEW MISSIONARY!! haha im pretty stoked to train, tomorrow im going to go pick him up and start working but it will be a challenge because I do not know the sector at all.....Pray for me haha. Anyways I am no longer sick and it is really really hot here so it doesnt even feel like christmas time. My new sector is Corona Sueca 2. So this week was a little crazy cause there was soooo much to do and I was on interchanges with Elder Flores for the whole week..its got a little crazy at times and the Lord is definetely teaching me patience and how to do a lot of things at once. The mission is very very hard...actually the hardest thing I have ever done, BUT it is so rewarding. Yesterday when I told our investigators and our recent converts that I was leaving they all cried and told me how much they loved me and how their doors will always be open for me and my family.....Those are the most rewarding moments, and to be able to see the complete change that someone has made and watch as blessings flood their lives in so much abundance. I love my mission:) Time flies, but im working very hard. I love you all, be safe, work hard, and be obedient with exactness to the lord and you also will see the windows of heaven open in your lives and homes, and the blessings will surround you in every aspect and moment in your life.

Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment