Saturday, March 7, 2015

January 13 2014


Date: Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 9:28 AM


Well another week down! This week was good but very very hot outside...I was pretty tired the whole week from all the wind and sun and work but it went well:) Today is changes but me and my companion are both staying so tat will be good. Everyone in the sector is still progressing and doing very well, if all goes as planned we should have a baptism this next change! Well we also found out today that President Essig will be leaving one the 30th of June, so that means I will have a new president for one change, I guess he is from Chile too! Anyways this week is my companions birthday, he is going to be 19 so were gonna make coke floats because there is no root beer here haha. On saturday me and my companion had to take an hour bus ride to another sector in the middle of no where to do a baptismal interview since im district leader, is was pretty awesome, we got the two front seats with the driver and it was really pretty! Im excited to go do more interviews now haha. Well I am trying to learn Portuguese but I dont have ANY material to learn it....I bought two books but they are really bad haha so if anyone has any "How to learn portuguese" books that you could send they would be very much appreciated! Well I feel like this change went sooo fast and I cant believe Ihave already been here for 12 of the 16 changes in my mission....

well I love you all, take care!! (P.s. sorry if my photos I send are not working, I lost my card reader and it doesnt work the same uploading them directly from my camera)

Chau!

Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment