Thursday, March 5, 2015

December 24 2012


Date: Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:23 AM


Dear family, What a crazy week! I was a little bummed that absolutely nothing happened on the 21st haha but two days before out of no where it rained all day, we only taught like 2 lessons that day and were in the rain the rest...we were drenched! It is mid summer here, so so hot haha its weird, it doesnt even feel like christmas. I will be skyping tomorrow at noon your time, add me to your skype account, I will be using mine ( TravisRoberts93) Im so excited! Things are going great here, its awesome to think that Mitch and Keaton will be leaving soon! So cool! Today we have P day but extended so we can relax all day, were going to spend the night with a family that I LOVE (Cornejo Family) The one who I baptized their son, Christmas to all Chileans is tonight at 12, that is when they open all their gifts from santa, so who knows mayble ill get some tonight! Also there is a huge saturday market (Feria) is what its called here, were going to go there after emailing and buy soem sweet stuff. Sadly in our house we do not have a tree, but its all good, I drew one on a piece of paper and hung it up ha, I really am learning the true meaning of christmas and experiencing life in a completely different way, its great. I will be sending pictures today as usual so be ready for that. At times a mission is the HARDEST thing I have ever done....ever..ha but there are so many times that I get to witness tender mercies of the Lord and Miracles in peoples lives, it is so worth it. Thank you for all of your support for me, your letters make me so happy and keep me going with motivation. I hope you all are having the BEST CHRISTMAS! I am so so so excited to skype you tomorrow :) Be thinking of what you want to ask me! Well I dont know what else to write cause ill just talk to you tomorrow haha, FELIZ NAVIDAD

I love you all so much

Elder Travis Roberts




NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment