Saturday, March 7, 2015

October 07 2013


Date: Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Hello! This week was a great week! On monday we had to stay in because I hurt my ankle and couldnt walk but the next day it hurt less and we were able to work. This week we found a lot of new people to teach, and saw a miracle happen! So we were knocking a street and we contacted a man who was very nice and said we could come back the next day. We came back and knocked the door but another man answered, so we began to talk to him and he began telling us how he wanted us to meet his son. He told us to come back in a few hours, so we did. When we got to the house for the third time we met the son, his name is Richard, he is 13 years old. We found out that he has shared a lot with missionaries before but recently moved here and lost contact. We had an awesome first lesson and we are now teaching Richard, the father, and the man we contacted named luis. What a miracle!

Wow so how cool was General Conference! The mission has really opened my eyes and has shown me the importance of the Prophet and Apostols. I dont think I have ever been so excited to listen! I know that the more we become closer to christ, the more our desire is to learn. I can truly feel a hunger and thirst for the word of god, and I am so happy to see the changes he has made in me. I know the mission is not easy, but thats the point. The important part in any trial is to just take is day by day, hour by hour, and the Lord will do the rest.

 I know that God lives, I know that families can be together forever, I know that Christ is the key to our salvation and he is the Redeemer of the world. Let them into your lives, sacrafice a little, and he will work miracles and give you so much more. I invite everyone who is reading my email today to read 3 NEPHI chapter 11 and after to kneel down, talk to your father, share the desires of your heart, your dreams, your fears, your needs. I know and I promise you all that he will listen, and he will answer you and send you angels and celestial blessings...all you have to do is kneel.

Have a great week, and never forget.. you are sons and daughters of GOD.


Elder Roberts!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment