Thursday, March 5, 2015

June 24 2013


Date: Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 9:33 AM


Wow! Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes, they made me soooo happy! YES I am still on the island and so many things are happening here. Tomorrow a marraige couple will get here to serve with us (The first time there has ever been both missionaries and a marraige set of missionaries here together) This past week I worked harder than any other week in my mission and probably in my life. We made changes in the island this past week in some things that have been the same for the past 12 years. We moved houses and no longer live with the mamita and here is why- in a couple months a pair of sister missionaries will come and they require different living standards! so now were in a bigger house, more space, ocean view haha it paradise but a lot of work here on the island. I get so tired sometimes climbing muddy hills all day, but its all worth it. we also found a cabin for the marraige couple to stay. so this week we moved, did two contracts, made a million phone calls, and changed a ton of things, and on top of that we taught lessons (More than usual). Each night we got to the house feeling dead, on top of that it has been raining cats and dogs here with tornado wind haha okay maybe not that bad but still its strong! I am so happy here, we are still seeing so many miracles, people being healed instantly from priesthood blessings, changes in the work and mission, blessings upon blessings. AND this week we put someone with a baptismal date! I am pretty sure I will be here for at least another 4 or 5 weeks which is a blessing because usually missionaries are here for only 12 weeks and I might be here for 15 and possibly more! I am learning so much, also now since we live in a house we have to do our own cooking again (Like in santiago), its great!
 I cant believe how fast time is, I cant believe I am 20! I know this birthday is super different but I wouldnt have it any other way. I love you all so much, keep working hard and being obedient and the Lord will open the windows of heaven and pour out blessings upon you. I know he lives. I know Christ will come again.
Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment