Thursday, March 5, 2015

February 18 2013


Date: Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:30 AM



Hi mom and dad, as you know this change has been a bit rough for me (mostly my comp), I am also still dealing with bad stomach pains and things are a bit rough. I called pres this week and had a great talk with him, he told me that I am a great missionary and that he was glad I was honest with him with problems in our companionship he said to help me out I would get changed monday because before there were big problems with this comp with other elders too, he said thanks for my example to him. So Im excited for that, I am still happy and optimistic in everything. I am working hard and being obedient! I love you so much! so well see where Ill be going next monday :)

Your son Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment