Saturday, March 7, 2015

April 07 2014


Date: Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 11:17 AM


Dear family and friends, This was an awesome week here in corona sueca. I LOVED CONFERENCE....wow the messages were so spiritual and full of "treasures"! It was also nice to be able to sit down and rest phisically haha. This week we were able to find 8 new people to teach and we saw great progress in many of our investigators. If all goes well we will have a baptism here next week- Rosa Morales. Yesterday the office called and informed us of changes and luckily me and elder starkey will both be together another change! We are excited cause we have a lot of amazing investigators who are very close to being baptized. So I have been studying a lot of portuguese and im almost done with the book already that I got haha, I have definetely grown in my desires to learn on my mission. What is hard for me to comprehend is the time...... in four short months I will be home....It is weird. I dont feel like my mission will ever end, but at times I find that pressure on my mind to contact the world and do all I can in these last couple months. My mission has truly changed me and I would not change these hardest two years of my life for all the riches in the world. They are truly priceless, there is nothing more sweet than living, breathing, and preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ. I cant wait return and keep serving, and take all that the Lord has taught me here on my mission and use it. what a blessing!

EU (eww)  SEI (say)  QUE (key)  A (ah)  IGREJA (ee-gray-jaw DE (jee) JESUS (jesoos) CRISTO (cristoo) É (eh)  VERDADEIRA! (veh-da-day-ra) - Portuguese!!  

  I know the church of jesus christ is true!

I love you all!

Elder Roberts



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment